MY CAR WON'T CRANK WHAT COULD IT BE?

2003 Saturn L200

I have a 2003 Saturn L200 that just went dead on us. The fuel pump was bad so we replaced that along with the fuel filter. It still would not crank so we checked the battery it is was no good so we also replaced that. The ignition control module was also no good and that has been replaced. It still will not start up. It will act like it wants to but it just won't crank. I have two questions: (1) If the battery was not disconnected while changing the fuel pump will the car jump time and (2) if that is not the case then what other possibility could it be.
Samano02

I have replaced tons of fuel pumps on those cars without unhooking the battery with no problems. Its not going to jump time from that.I have never seen that many parts bad at the same time for a no start in all my years of working on saturns. So does it crank and no start?Or no crank no start?

Ok I wasn't sure about the jump time thing, my husband told me to mention it but I have never had so many things go bad at one time either. The car will crank like it want's to start up but it will just won't start.

Samano02
Is the security light on solid or flashing while trying to start it?The reason I mentioned replacing all the parts is because usually when they see that good parts are getting replaced. What are the odds the ignition module and fuel pump fail at the same time causing a no start?You probably have a better chance of winning the multi state lotto grand prize.

The security light blinks a couple of times and then goes off when he trys to start the car.

Samano02
When it wont start does the power door locks keyless entry fuel gauge temp gauge etc work?

The power door and keyless entry work. The fuel gauge still registers empty even though we have put at least $25 dollars in the tank with a gas can. All other guages seem to work.

Samano02
So did the fuel gauge read empty about the same time the no start happened?

No, it started when the fuel pump was going out. Before replacing the fuel pump the fuel guage would stay at half full whether the tank was full or bone dry. After the fuel pump and fuel filter were replaced the car would crank and run for a few seconds then shut off. Eventually the car would go dead as soon as the key was turned. (I guess this is what eventually made the battery bad) Now that all the above things have been replaced it will crank just not start : (

Samano02
What is the actual fuel pressure?Do you have spark?

Sorry I am not understanding what exactly you mean?

Samano02
Page 1 of 2