I HAVE A 2.4 WITH SOME SORT OF TRANSMISSION/CLUTCH PROBLEM.

2003 Honda Accord • 100,000 miles

The clutch will not dissengage but it shifts fine with car off. Two months ago the car came in and the clutch was replaced because the car wouldnt go into gear. We replaced clutch and it seemed to fix the problem. Recently the car came back and so I started by bleeding hydrolic system with no luck. I tried replacing the clutch master cylinder and the clutch slave cylinder with no luck either. Finally I took apart the transmission to see if there was something inside maybe between the flywheel and disc not allowing it to disengage but there was nothing and the clutch still looked new. I had the flywheel turned and replaced the throwout bearing put it all back together and STILL same problem car will not shift under load do you have any ideas? Thanks for your time.

Autoworks01

Was the pressure plate replaced?

Autoworks01
The problem has to be with the hydraulics not fully disengaging the clutch. Make sure the master cylinder is properly working. I know you bled the system, but there has to be air in it or something stopping the slave from pushing far enought to release the clutch.