CLUTCH

1993 Honda Accord

1993 Honda Accord 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 240000 miles

my hydraulic clutch went real soft. Tried to bleed but it went to the floor and would not come back. I looked at the master and slave cylinders. Saw oil dripping out the the boot on the slave so I replaced. Now I cannot pump up the lines. The pedal goes right to the floor and does not come back up. I have to pull it up. Any ideas?
Thank you.
Loristeve

The clutch hydralic system has air in the system, try bleeding the system with this procedure, if the clutch pedal is down on the floor use your hand to pull the pedal up and pump it with your hand for couple of times, have someone hold the clutch pedal down to the floor and open the slave cylinder bleeder screw and then close the bleeder screw. Use use your hand to pump the pedal for a few times and start the procedure again for 2 or 3 times until all the air is bleed out.