FORD FOCUS NOISE PROBLEM

2003 Ford Focus • 209,000 miles

I have two questions:

FIRST: what is the best brand and specific type of plug for my car spark park, which has 209.000 miles.-

SECOND: My car has a noise, especially when I have it on but with the brakes on, is a noise that sounds as if all the pieces to move, and the sound is only when the vehicle brakes or do I have on but with the brakes on.
What can that be, Will by the catalytic, as is the light on and the only code that gives is catalytic. But the damaged catalytic makes so much noise. The catalyst is very expensive and I do not want to change it until you are sure that this is due to the catalytic. I can not spend all that money so that the noise remains the same, and I want to be sure that noise is the problem of catalytic, or other think.-

The code for the cat means the cat is done and worn out. No matter what else, the cat is no good.

As far as the noise, you will need to have the brakes inspected to determine the failure. There is something bad there and it must be found so you do not loose your brakes.