LOSING POWER

2003 Ford Focus • 128,000 miles

Turn on the car and drive for few mins all ok, but once its warms up it starts to lose power, acceleration stays the same. Please help.
Ash77777

What is losing power you said excelleration stays the same.

Loses power for example: when you step on the gas it doesn't pick up as much as it does in the first few mins. It has a stalling sound and shake but it stays running.

Ash77777
So when it gets hot it does this?Do you ever have to let off the gas for the transmission to shift?Also any codes in the computer?Have you had a back pressure test done on the exhaust yet?

Got a transmission flush, new filter and fluid with a Lucas oil stabilizer, and new seal. Gas for the transmission? Code that I have is the o2 sensor, and never done a back pressure test. How you do that?

Ash77777
So did all this happen after the transmission flush?I don't belive in transmission flushes. Yes does it ever not shift to the next higher gear without letting off the gas?Also to do a back pressure test you would need to by a back pressure tester and I could tell you how to perform the test. Best to take it to a exhaust shop to have it tested though. Also does it feel like the transmission is slipping?The engine is just lacking power?

No the transmission shifts on time and all but is the acceleration that stalls then all the sudden gets the pick up, is the engine that loses power after the warm up. OK found a tester called Actron vacuum and pressure test kit. Can I use this product for testing the back pressure?

Ash77777
What's the number of the tester?Doesn't sound like it I have never seen a actron back pressure tester or a back pressure tester that also does engine vacuum.