CRANK BUT NO START/NO SPARK/NO FUEL

2003 Ford Focus • 81,000 miles

I did an engine swap on a 2003 Ford Focus SVT to a 2003 Ford Focus ZX3 DOHC because I could not find a SVT engine now I am having a crank but no start problem I am not getting fuel or spark I've check both fuel pump fuses and do not know which relays to check help please?
03focussvt

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

If both fuel and spark is present-check the valve and ignition timing, this will lead you to problems
with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time/broken or jumped timing
belt/chain.

I have come to the conclusion it is the cam position sensor cause I have the zetec one in there because the svt is too small to fit into the head is there anyway around this what so ever and I decided this because the fuel rail has fuel in it but the injectors are not popping because it is not reading the timing correctly

03focussvt