ROUGH IDLE AFTER NEW WIRES, PLUGS, BANK SENSOR AND CLEANING MAF. CEL STILL ON AND TRUCK RUNS ROUGH.

2003 Chevrolet Silverado • 94,000 miles

Guys, 2003 Silverado 2WD 5.3 w/ 90K.I have been getting codes for MAF, O2 etc. I have replaced plugs, wires, #3 bank, O2 back and cleaned MAF. Still runs horrible. Won't hardly idle when started and will at times die even when to temperature. RPM jumps from 500-900 when in gear. Dealer says gasket on manifold is bad and needs to replace. I can't find a vacuum leak anywhere. I have sprayed starter fluid all around the manifold and can't find anything to indicate what they are telling me. Whay else can cause this. The CEL is still on and my fuel economy is horrible.
Thanks Mike
Mtmcall

There are two common problems with your truck.
The intake manifold leaks coolant into the intake runners.
And
The SCPI system fails all the time.
If it's just one cylinder having a problem you can buy one poppet nozzle for about 70.00.
But if you have more than one cylinder acting up, I suggest you get the MPFI change over kit for 350.00.

Buddycraigg