ENGINE STARTS THEN IMMEDIATELY DIES

2001 Volkswagen Jetta • 110,000 miles

Vin# 5th digit is a "k"
I have been following direction from Hayes book. I first checked compression, cylinder1-200psi, cyl2-200psi, cyl3-200psi, cyl4-195psi.(I didn't bother to do wet compressions)
Fuel- checked fuse #28(good)new fuel filter, new fuel regulator, removed rear seat, listened and felt top of pump heard and felt whirling.
Fuel pressure was tested- 46psi with ignition key on
38psi ran for a second then died
40psi hold for 10minutes
Removed fuel injectors cleaned and tested they all work
Ignition- new battery, plugs, wires. Had the alternator(voltage regulator attached)bench tested and passed
I do have concerns on whether the spark plug wires are correctly positioned to the coil pack. I am having a tough time locating a diagram. The coil pack is straight one above the other, not oval or a box type(four corners). The coil pack appears new and visually has no cracks

No engine light, but oddly the power door locks do not work, and I haven't seen the actual mileage, I know 110k is close cause it was giving to me from a trusted source (friend)
Vsant76

Does it start right up again and stall again? Does holding pedal down some have any effect?

Fixitmr
Is immobilizer working as it should?

Fixitmr
Ok wow, I did so reading about the immobilizer, I wasnt even aware the vehicle had this on it. I am convinced it is activated. Can u guide me in de-activating this or is this a dealer only job?

Vsant76
Not a dealer only from what I can see, but one that will require the special VW scan tool, the VAG tool.

Rivermikerat