ENGINE OVERHEATING

2001 Mazda MPV • 120,000 miles

The dial board meter show close to H when drive 10-15 minutes with AC on. The coolant was boiled and escaped from reservoir. Haven't found leaking. Hear the fan running.
Can expert give idea how to diagnose and fix?

thanks
Hidme

Could be a thermostat or it could be a head gasket, have a shop do a leak down test to confirm.

Thank you!
I took off the thermostat and tested it OK. But coolant is all gone. I put it back and fill up coolant and let engine run, saw leaking from top of radiator. I could not tell it is radiator or hose. Should I open grid and bumper?

Hidme
You need to determine where the leak is coming from and anything that is obstructing should be removed.

It most probably would be the top tank of the radiator that is leaking. After repair, you need to monitor and check for leaks. Top tanks usually breaks over time when there is insufficient coolant in system.