SE WON'T TURN OVER

2001 Ford Focus • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 130,000 miles

My 2001 ford focus wagon SE won't turn over. I have power, battery seems fine but it won't turn over, no clicking or other noises. Happened yesterday morning (20 below temperature) as well, it started but when I shut it off and tried a minute later I got nothing. I disconnected the battery and let it sit for a 30 minutes to see if it would reset some car theft security thing or something and then it started. Last night I moved the car into the driveway and when I tried an hour later it had the same problem and this morning it still doesn't start. Any suggestions?
Devries76

I HAVE RAN INTO THIS SAME SITUATION ON A FOCUS COUPE FOUND CORROSION UNDER THE 100 AMP FUSE IN THE UNDERHOOD FUSE PANEL.

RAYMOND
Could be the starter, starter relay, transmission position switch and ignition switch assuming the battery condition and connections are good.