CHRYSLER CONCORDE STARTER PROBLEM

2001 Chrysler Concorde • 179,000 miles

I changed the bad alternator it ran fine all day no problems went home shut it off, it sat the whole next day. I went out the third day to start it and everything is normal turning the key until I got to the start then I have nothing. I HAVE NO CRANKING, NO FUEL PUMP, BUT WHEN I JUMP THE RELAYS WITH A WIRE THEY WORK FINE I HAVE TRACED EVERYTHING I CAN THINK OF PLEASE HELP
WHAT COULD I BE MISSING?

Have you checked to make sure all battery terminals are clean and tight? Is there power getting to the starter?

Yes they are clean and I have power to the starter relay

Jimharland
If you have power to the starter (12v) and it doesn't engage, it sounds like you have a bad starter. Have you had it checked?

Sorry I dont have power to the starter unless I jump the relay but with the relay in I have nothing same with the fuel pump I can jump it through the relay it will hum but when I put them back in they dont work. Its like something is stopping them from getting juice I JUST DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO TAKE IT TO GET FIXED BY A PRO THIS SUCKS

Jimharland
I'll try to help. If you can jump the relay, that tells me there is power there. Have you tried a new relay?