CRANKS STRONG, BUT NO START. OTHER ELECTRICAL ODDITIES.

2001 Audi A6 • 175,000 miles

I have a 2001 audi a6 2.8 quattro that will crank, but won't start. Tried jumping. Recently changed the starter and ignition switch. Fuel pump has power at pump, but is not activating when I turn the key. Power windows, roof, and ac/heater are not working, and when I turn the key, the guages do not move accordingly. Do you think it is just the fuel pump or some sort of electrical or fuse/relay issue?

Earlier in the day the car wouldn't turnover, but did with a second attempt and drove home with no problem

Previously the car had occasionally periodically turned over on ignition, then immediately die, but would fire back up and run & drive as expected.

PLEASE HELP
Heavybs

Scan for any fault codes, have the pump checked as last post suggests check for spark and injection pulse as well, post the results here for further assistance.

Mhpautos
Turns out it was the ignition switch. Again. Thanks for the advice though, much appreciated.

Heavybs