SW

2000 Saturn Station Wagon • 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic •

How do I fix the nipple on the rear of the intake manifold that broke off?
Ralphp

It would really help if you tell me if it was a sw1 or sw2?Also which nipple are we talking about a coolant nipple or vacuum nipple?Do you have a metal or plastic intake?

It's a 2000 SW1. The nipple is for the coolant. The intake is plastic.

Ralphp
The sw1 has a metal intake manifold you must have a SW2 does it look like the one I posted?If so do you see the hose in the diagram if so please tell me which one it is.

It's the small hose, going to the reservor

Ralphp
So your manifold is plastic?The nipple is the small top one on the manifold in the diagram I posted?If so your best bet would to be get a used manifold at pick apart and replace the whole manifold. You can try repairing it with epoxy but if it were my car I would replace the manifold.

Thanks for the info.
I've already tried the epoxy (didn't work for long), so finding a used manifold is the next step.

Ralphp
Just get the new improved intake gasket they sell to put on the used intake so you don't have any coolant leak's.