WONT START

1999 Nissan Maxima • 215,000 miles

99 maxima cranks but wont start security light stays on solid when all power is turned on
Teilarok

Did you try another key?

I bought it with only one key, which the key ring whole top piece is broken. No check engine light, fuel pump working. Had it hooked to a diagnostic no codes. Fuses checked. My blower only works on 4. I took a 45min drive with ac on the whole way. When I returned car started then shut off. Started again then shut off, then just continued to crank.

Teilarok
Try this. Go back to the trunk and open the trunk and close it. It is a way to diasarm the factory alarm system. I am not sure if it will release the security or not but worth a try.

The other thing is to remove a batery cable and installing it to see if it will work rebooting the system

Will try and get back to u. I was thinking of having a locksmith come do it if this doesnt work. Still gonna run me $200. Smh I just wanna make sure if I spend that this will ficx the problem also is it true that after trying to crank it 5 times the whole system will shut down?

Teilarok
Never heard that before