DODGE DURANGO DOOR PROBLEM

1999 Dodge Durango

Power door locks, windows, blower motor, and interior lights don't work. Radio turns on when door is open along with climate control back light. Replaced heater core and not sure all grounds were connected to appropriate place. Fuse box has power to it. Components started failing 2 weeks after heater core replacement (blower, then interior lights, then door locks, and finally windows). Please help. I have reached my limit of knowledge and have no one else's brain to pick. Thank you.

YOU NEED TO CHECK THE GROUND CONNECTION AT THE RIGHT KICK PANEL. THERE IS A NUT WITH TWO BIG GROUND WIRES. MAKE SURE IT IS TIGHT AND CLEAN.

Freemba
If the grounds are OK, check the Central Timer Unit (CMT).
To get to the CTM in the 1999 and 1998 Dodge Durango take out the globe box and there will be a panel to the right. The are four screws that hold it in, take them out then the panel and the CTM will come out. The CTM will have a white and green connector connected to it.

Freemba
There are thre grounds for locks windows an dinterior lights at lh rear of body see if that has broken or dirty. Also on lh side of dash for interio lights.