HOW CAN YOU TELL IF YOUR A/C CLUTCH IS WORKING CORRECTLY?

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue • 175,000 miles

I have an A/C problem with a 1998 Oldsmobile intrigue with 175000 miles. My A/C is not blowing cold air and would like some advice on how to resolve this issue. I can hear and see the A/C clutch engage when turned on. How can you tell if your A/C clutch is working correctly? I have a friend who tested the pressure in my A/C. The low side pressure is 80psi and the high side is 120psi. Is that normal for this vehicle?
Dnice488

Your pressures indicate serious issues that need to be fully diagnosed by an A/C specialist. This is not something you can diagnose yourself.

Wrenchtech
If the clutch is engaged with the reading posted, it indicates a bad compressor.

The compressor is the obvious failure but there will be other issues that both caused the failure and other that may have been the result of the failure. Slapping a compressor on it will not resolve anything and actually damage the system worse.

Wrenchtech