WILL NOT START-NO SPARK

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse • 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic •

I crank the car over and over and no spark. I have fuel, have compression, the timing is right. But there is no spark. I have replaced the coil pack, and coil wire connector, power transistor, replaced and tested the crank angle sensor wire the blue wire, replaced the cam angle sensor and replaced the connector. I replaced the PCM from a running 97 Avenger Engine Computer 05293014AC and still nothing. I also checked many grounds are there for the ignition. I checked the spark while cranking the engine and I am not getting no spark but I do have digital signal constant light on?
Wrstewart

Are those two computers compatible with the same vehicle?

Did you check for applicable mil codes? You can do that yourself. You cycle the key, no crank, just turn key till dash lites come on. On--off, on--off, on, then the mil starts flashing, you count the flashes to get the codes. Your looking for two digit codes.

At the ignition coil, the black wire with red tracer should be hot with engine cranking, is it?

"A digital signal constant lite", from where?