WHY DOES MY CAR OVER HEAT AFTER GETTING OFF THE FREEWAY

1998 Honda Civic • 179,000 miles

Recently, about a month ago I replaced the radiator in my civic because the radiator had a hole that had started to spew coolant. Other than the leak of coolant the system worked fine no problems with overheating at all. After replacing the radiator the system started heating up (not overheating completely but close once), but only when getting off the freeway. I have replaced the radiator cap, the upper and lower hoses, the thermostat, the clamps on the upper and lower hoses from jesus christ clamps to regular kind, and still heating up. Now during normal in city driving it doesnt heat up like that at all only after being at high rpms. Someone told me a blow head gasket but I have never overheated the car and and it worked fine before I replaced the radiator(of course for the leak). Any ideas?
Kickjon1985

Try bleeding the cooling system -start here-let me know

I have done this and the same thing still. I parked it with the nose up hill and ran the car with the radiator cap off till the thermostat opened and saw coolant flowing, and kept refilling till it didnt need it any more.

Kickjon1985
Okay-now you chemical and pressure test it-

What kinda chemical testing? Kw? Ph? I will buy a cap and system pressure test kit tomorrow

Kickjon1985
Its a bloc check-chemical tester that changes from blue to yellow in color if there's combustion leaking into the cooling system

Are you getting any coolant losses at radiator and/or recovery tank?

Currently no. When the engine heats up it will drop some cause of the engine overheating but not normally.

Kickjon1985
No coolant losses indicates the problem lies with the cooling efficiency rather than anything else.

Are the cooling fans working correctly? Is this an automatic or manual transmission?

Fan is working. It is an automatic transmission.

Kickjon1985
Does both fans work together? Was any repairs done on them previously?

At highway speed are there any indication of overheating?

Is the replaced radiator OEM, new or used?