KEEPS RUNNING HOT,WHAT CAN I DO.

1997 Nissan Maxima • 18,800 miles

I HAVE ALREADY CHANGED THE THERMOSTAT AND FLUSHED THE RADIATER. CAN MY TEMPERATURE SENSER MAKE IT RUN HOT.
Nebo14

The sensor can not make it run hot, but it can be reading wrong. If you are sure it is overheating, make sure the coolant is properly flowing in the radiator. Make sure none of the hoses are collapsed. NOTE: Do not open the radiator when the engine is hot. If all appears good, with the engine cold, remove the radiator cap and start the engine. If coolant shoots out, chances are you have a bad head gasket.

Let me know what you find.

WATER IS SHOOTING OUT OF THE RADIATER, LIKE ITS NOT CIRCULATING. WHAT DO I DO NEXT.

Nebo14
If that is the case, I believe you may have a bad head gasket. What happens is the compression from the engine bleeds into the cooling system. It causes the coolant to want to blow out of the radiator even when cold. As a result, the coolant can't circulate properly and it overheats.

Check that and let me know what you find. I wish I had better news.