DRIVER POWER WINDOW WONT GO BACK UP

1997 Ford Taurus • 181,000 miles

I have a problem but just with driver window it went down but now doesnt work at all. All other windows work fine, when I press driver window button I hear a clicking noise coming from under dash I thought it would be power window relay and no it wasnt problem PLZ HELP its weird when I turn off car when I press the lock button twice and key is out of ignition I can still put any other window down until interior light clicks off
Kevinloken

Could be the battery saver or the accessory delay relay and the generic control module under left side of I/P and also the master switch itself

Thanks for the quick reply just curious what the generic control module looks like? Or the master switch itself? Or battery saver

Kevinloken
The master control switch is the one you control the rest of the window from the driver side-open the driver's window and investigate closely why it won't go back up

So I took door panel off and I was looking around and nothing looks wrong I seen motor for window I touched it and it was pretty hot could I be the darn motor is shot? Sorry I can fix most things on a car but when it comes to electrical im screwed lol

Kevinloken
Disconnect the motor pigtail and apply power to it and then reverse the power lead did it turn either way?-Nothing happens -consider replacing it-