WHY WON'T IT START?

1996 Pontiac Grand Am • 120,000 miles

Car has been running well. Parked it and came out the next morning and engine would crank over, but would not start. Have determined that engine is lacking spark and fuel. Upon key on, I hear the fuel pump run, along with everything else powering up ok. All fuses ok, including the pcm and ign fuse. Have replaced the coil pack along with the ignition module and crank sensor, but with no change. Ignition module getting the 12 volts at the 2 pin conn. On left side. Crank sensor ohmed out at 901 and with engine cranking was getting 1.1 volts. All grounds look good. Unplugged map sensor, no change.
Wondering what to look at next?
Christinate

What motor?

Fixitmr
3.1

Christinate
Thanks for your help, but the ignition module and crank sensor has already been replaced prior to your post on testing them. Any other clues?

Christinate
You checked ignition module ground wire next to hot?

Fixitmr
Yes, we have a good ground on that side.

Christinate
Did you test CKP pulse at ignition module?

Fixitmr
Yes, around 1v cranking the engine and it ohm'd out at 900ohm

Christinate
And still no spark?

Fixitmr
Correct, no spark. Everything leads to the module in my mind, but I have tried two different ones.

Christinate