I HAVE A 96 4X4 I HAVE EXCESSIVE WHEEL VIBRATION WHEN TURNING RIGHT AND A PULSING SOUND WHEN TURNING LEFT IS THAT GOING TO BE MY HUB OR COULD IT BE SOMETHING ELSE?

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee • 195,000 miles

Excessive wheel vibration when turning left and a pulsing sound when turning right is that going to be my hub or could it be something else?
Gvp

It couldbe the hub but it may be a wheel bearing on your right side. Have it checked out soon

IS IT A "VIBRATION" OR MORE LIKE THE STEERING WHEEL IS JERKING LEFT AND RIGHT REAL REPETITIVELY?

IF SO, CAN YOU FEEL THE SAME THING L & R THING EVER SO SLIGHTLY WHEN YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT?

LET ME KNOW, I'LL GO INTO GREATER DETAIL, SHOULD THIS BE THE CASE

Its a vibration when making a U turn it also makes a cluncking sound it kinda feels like your running over turtles when making a left at higher speeds

Gvp
SORTA SOUNDS LIKE A STEERING OR SUSPENSION, SOMETHING REALLY: BENT/ LOOSE/ TERRIBLY WORN ISSUE. OR YOUR TIRES ARE SLAP WORN OUT AND SLIDING/ JUMPING DURING THE U-TURNS

I WOULD TAKE IT TO A REPUTABLE ALIGNMENT SHOP FOR SOME "HANDS ON" DIAGNOSIS. DON'T WANT THE STEERING TO FAIL WHILE ON THE ROAD!