HI I HAVE A GLE WITH A 1-6 ..CAR STARTS AND RUNS GREAT ..BUT YOU CAN ONLY DRIVE ABOUT 20 MILES ..THE CAR THEN DIES ..IF YOU LET IT SIT FOR A HALF HOUR OR SO ..IT WILL GO ANOTHER 20 MILES ..I HAVE CHANGED THE PLUGS AND CAP AND ROTOR ..I

1995 Nissan Sentra • 170,000 miles

This really baffels me
Poolman88

When it stalled and could not be started, you need to find out what is missing.

Check out the following link.

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Thankyou the only thing I have not tried is disconecting the sencors and disconecting the exaust. When the rain stops I will give it a shot

Poolman88
Well I disconnected the exhaust and one sensor at a time. Still did not help.I bought a new distributor. And still the same problem. Car ran great at a idle for 20 minutes than died. Any other ideas still no check engine light

Poolman88
When it could not start, did you find out what is missing?

Just tested all the sensors. All came up good.I am starting to think the new distributor could have fried. Why am I going through distributors. Compression is 150 all cylinders.55 lbs fuel pressure spark in all cylinders and all the sensors test good, car is running worst idels rough at 200 rpm for about a minute than dies.

Poolman88
Did you test if it is spark that is missing or is it fuel that was not present when it could not start?