95 AC DOOR ACTUATOR

1995 Chevrolet Blazer • 4WD Automatic •

I can't find the actuator. I've looked and looked. I found 2 different actuators but neither is the one I'm looking for. The ones I found are vacuum ones. I'm looking for the electrical ac door actuator. Can you please help?
Kissybear2002

First, is this a full size blazer or S-10 Blazer. If full size, everything I find is vacuum actuated. See attached image.

It's s10. I need to find other where it is located

Kissybear2002
S10. Exactly where would the ac door actuator be?

Kissybear2002
I looked up for an S10 and the vacuum schematic is the same. Which door are you looking for? Can you describe the problem?

It only blows defrost in every position except the off position won't change except to turn it off. Was told to change the ac actuator. But can't locate it. We bought the part. It has a round cylinder that turns gears

Kissybear2002
Never mind. Advance gave us the wrong part. It is all vacuum. And it's not even the actuactor. A couple hosesmall are busted. Thanks for your assistance though.

Kissybear2002
Do you have a diagram of the vacuums for the 95 s10 blazer?

Kissybear2002
I thought it was all vacuum. As far as a schematic, I sent the only one for the HVAC system that is listed in my manual. I checked the S10 and it's the same one.

Are you looking for something different?