CADILLAC DEVILLE BLOWER MOTOR PROBLEM

1995 Cadillac Deville • 135,000 miles

My a/c and heater will not come on the control panel lights up and it looks like its on but nothing happens could u tell me what may be the problem and is it exspen
sive

If your saying the blower motor doesn't work? Check for voltage and ground at the blower motor connector with hvac on. If you have good voltage and ground with no blower action, suspect the blower motor.

You can also check applicable fuses.

The hvac has a service mode. To ewnter service mode and self diagnostics, turn key on, engine off. At the same time, press off and warm on the climate control center. Hold buttons until a segment check is displayed on the instrument panel cluster. This should take about 3 seconds. If any segments of ipc do not lite, replace display. After service is entered, all existing trouble codes will be displayed. A is for acp, check those codes. Let us know.

Just to add, the acp could be faulty? The acp is in the diagram.