DEFROSTER BUTTON

1991 Mercury Tracer • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 100,000 miles

I own a 1991 mercury tracer and am wondering if my rear defroster switch has a timer. It is push on push off button but we are trying to fix a broken switch and need to know.

Cat206

OK this is a '91 TRACER.I did not go to "Tracer LTS", it may be different! Let me know if your model has more than you provided

Do let me know if this diagrams helps at all

The Medic

Thank you that diagram was exactly what we were looking for. I was coming across others for around the year but never the 1991 and there were always extra wires and things weren't right. This helps so much thank you again!

Cat206
I'm glad that it may be helping you in your venture!

I just wasn't sure about your model

I'm more of a Jeep CJ and older Ford kinda guy, so your vehicle is kinda too modern for me to advise you on---I can get diagrams, pretty EZ. The more detailed and specific of a part or system, the EZer it is for me to get the right thing!

If you need me to locate any more stuff (diagrams or locations) Jump back on this post and you will be sure to get me. Otherwise, create a new question, if you need Technical help with your car.

Thanks for coming here

The Medic