WHAT COULD BE CAUSING BATTERY TOO DIE.

1991 Honda Accord • 144,000 miles

I have gone through 2 car batteries in the last 7 months. Everything is turned off after use of said vehicle. Yesterday I drove it and a few hours later when I went to drive again the battery was completely dead. Thanks
Nightskies4u

I would start with the alternator check. Put a voltmeter on the battery when running and it should be at 14.5 volts

O.K. So even with a jump start the car won't even click so too speak therefore I'm unable too check the alternator.I forgot to mention that the last time I went to restart said that there was a strange beeping sound (NOT SEAT BELT ALARM) even with car shut off.

Nightskies4u
There's a possibility that there is a parasitic draw on the vehicle

Dshelly77
Wow, It turns out that it was just the damn battery after all therefore (NEVER PURCHASE BATTERIES FORM A BONE YARD). Thanks for all the advice and if I weren't living/getting by on a V.A. Pension I'd always donate to you all

Nightskies4u