WHY WON'T CAR STAY RUNNING?

1990 Toyota Camry • 197,000 miles

My 1990 Camry starts(sometimes it takes a few cranks) then after a few seconds it will die. Like it has run out of gas. Sometimes I can get it to stay running. It doesn't idle well when it does and if I push on the gas pedal it doesn't change anything like it isn't pushing more fuel just stays the same then it will eventually die. It has a new fuel pump the old one was all gummed up. Has a new fuel pump relay. Old one didn't engage fuel pump when cranking engine. Could it be the fuel pressure regulator? What can I test?
Greenchevymalibu

I also replaced the fuel filter.

Greenchevymalibu
Could it be the cold start injector?

Greenchevymalibu
I took the spark plugs out to see if they were getting fuel9wet) and out the six two of the spark plugs were dry. The spark plug in cylinder 1 was dry and cylinder 4 spark plug was dry. So I'm assuming either the injectors are clogged or have failed. Is the a way I can test them? Can I test the voltage that is going to the injector pigtails?

Greenchevymalibu
Basics first.

Check for compression to verify timing is correct.

Fuel pressure is critical whether you have a new fuel pump or not.

Spark is last. It has to be verifed.

One of these is missing causing your issue.

Checked compression it's fine. I checked timing it's fine. Im assuming it's fuel because 2 of my spark plugs were dry and when it starts u can not keep it running by pushing the gas pedal. Also when it starts if u put ur foot on gas it will die.

Greenchevymalibu
Could be a bad converter as well. It could be totally clogged causing this issue

Why am I not getting fuel to cylinders 1 and 4?

Greenchevymalibu