ENGINE CRANKS BUT WILL NOT START

1990 Ford Festiva • 106,000 miles

It is a 1.3 4 cyl. It is not geting any spark at the distribor I have is stalled a new coil a new distribor engine moual any a bump switch in the rear. I had it ruing in florida by pouring gas in it. I hauled it to kentucky and now it will not hit a lick. I ame geting fire to going into the coil but nothing coming out it has me stumped jim mineer 606-298-6733
or e mail mineerj@suddenlink. Net I did put a new fuel pump in the tank
Mineerj

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

If the coil is receiving power, but not generating a spark, you have 3 possible problems: 1: Defective coil.
2: Defective ignition circuit in the distributor
3: Defective ignition module.

Rivermikerat