CAR WILL NOT START

1993 Ford Festiva • 4 cylinder FWD Manual • 235,000 miles

I have a 93 ford festiva - 233000 miles on it - 1.3 liter the problem is it will not start, turns over great just no spark to coil, when you first turn the key there is no check engine light that normally comes on before you start it then goes away after it starts. My auto guy says he can hook up his computer to it and it runs fine, but as soon as he takes it off it dies. I changed out the computer (ecm) and I changed the distrubtor and sensor out too. Any help on this would be great. Thank you.
Mr. Jake

No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

I already changed out the coil, ignition control module, ecm, and the whole distributor system, and cam sensor still no luck, I still have no spark to coil. The car ran great for 17 years with no problems now it just dont start how wierd is that.

Mr. Jake