WONT START

2000 Lexus GS 400

treybcarter

April, 23, 2013 AT 11:08 PM

I have a 2000 lexus gs400, everything has been working perfect, went in the hiuse yesterday, came out would not do anything when I tried to start it, I got a new key, the computer flashed with a new key, akternator, battery and starter good, all lights radio and everything electronic works when key in, but will not turn over at all, no sound.

April, 24, 2013 AT 2:25 AM

If it wont turn, how do you know the starter is good?

treybcarter

April, 24, 2013 AT 2:01 PM

Well in past starter issues, my experience has been when a starter is going out or gone generally it will still try to turn over or give u a click or something (I could be wrong this time, hopefully I am). Im getting no noise at all like it would be if the battery were dead, but the battery is good, everything else is functioning properly

April, 24, 2013 AT 3:48 PM

No, you need to have the wiring checked to the starter and look for power to the little wire for the solenoid. It sounds like you have a bad starter motor

treybcarter

April, 24, 2013 AT 4:52 PM

Ok thanks a bunch, im going to try that next

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement