From your description, it sounds like the wiper motor shorted from water intrusion.
Let it dry out and see if it comes back on line.
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Remove windshield wiper arms.
3. Remove cowl vent and grille.
4. Loosen, but do not remove transmission drive link to motor crank arm attaching nuts, then disconnect drive link from motor crank arm.
5. Disconnect motor electrical connector and remove attaching bolts.
6. Remove motor by rotating up and outward.
7. Reverse procedure to install. Torque motor attaching bolts to 49-75 inch lbs.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Monday, October 8th, 2018 AT 10:41 AM