Hi and thanks for using 2CarPros.com. This video shows the job being done on a similar car but the process is the same.
However, if you are taking it apart, I would replace the regulator assembly. If your luck is line mine, as soon as you replace the clips, the regulator will break. Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.
1. Remove door trim panel and water dam.
2. Remove inner door belt weatherstrip.
3. Lower door glass to bottom of door to gain access to attaching bolts.
4. Loosen bolts attaching door glass to window regulator lift plates.
5. Disengage door glass (1) from regulator (3).
6. Lift door glass (1) upward, tilting down at the front and up at the back, out of the opening at the top of door.
1. Carefully lower door glass (1) through opening in top of door.
2. Position door glass (1) into window regulator lift plates.
3. Install bolts door glass to lift plates and do not tighten.
4. Raise glass to the full up position and then tighten the lift plate bolts.
5. Install inner door belt weatherstrip.
6. Install door trim panel and water dam.
Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.
Images (Click to make bigger)
Thursday, September 13th, 2018 AT 8:31 PM