2000 VOLVO S70 WINDOWS AND SUNROOF

• Snafu1
  • 2000 Volvo S70

Interior problem
2000 Volvo S70 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 64,000 miles

All four windows and sunroof stopped working, can't find the correct fuse box, tried the one under the hood, but it does no contain fuse #37.

I'm not sure if that is it, but I can't find it tocheck.

What has been your experience?

Tuesday, August 31st, 2010 AT 1:21 PM

• abeccabear

I'm having the same problem. Did you get any information on the correct fuse box? I know there is a cargo fuse box located on the left side of the car under the carpet. I haven't had time to locate this box to see if fuse #37 is there.

Monday, September 13th, 2010 AT 7:20 PM
  • VOLVO SERVICE ADV

THE ONLY FUSE THAT BLOWS ON VOLVOS IS THE POWER PORT FUSE, OTHER THAN THAT IT IS RARE THAT THERE IS A BLOWN FUSE FOR OTHER SYSTEMS. THE HISTORY ON WINDOWS NOT WORKING HAS BEEN FAILURE IN THE WINDOW SWITCH UNIT. AS FAR AS THE SUNROOF, THAT CAN ALSO BE THE SWITCH. SUNROOFS ON THOSE CARS DONT HAVE PROBLEMS.

Friday, September 17th, 2010 AT 9:31 AM
  • JIS001

Fuse #37 controls the power windows and sunroof. If that fuse is missing or blown then that is why they are not working. The fuse box is in the engine compartment on the drivers side. Good luck, hope this helps.

Friday, September 17th, 2010 AT 11:34 PM