2001 VAUXHALL ZAFIRA MY SERVICE LIGHT COMES ON AND I LOSE P

• sall3jca
  • 2001 Vauxhall Zafira

2001 Vauxhall Zafira 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 75000 miles

hi my sevice light appears on my dash and then the engine really slows. In first it really hard to pull away and slowly builds up and the revs go up to 3000 and there is no speed there.
But when the light isnt on the car drives as normal and goes really well
plese can you help as I dont want to sell her but my hubby thinks its a big problem
thanks sally

Wednesday, March 24th, 2010 AT 3:59 AM

• opel parts greece

The car goes in saf mode when something is wrong. Please give moe details when this happen

Wednesday, March 24th, 2010 AT 6:05 AM
  • sall3jca

Sometimes when I am queueing or going slow other times I am driving along at 60 and the light comes on. One day I wsout and the light came on and the engine died completelyand wouldnt start for a while, my petrol was low but not flashing, this was a 14 miles journey and on the return the light never came on at all im really confused, somtimes it comes on as soon as you start her really confusing

Wednesday, March 24th, 2010 AT 10:03 AM
  • opel parts greece

Try to check that with full tank and then please say the details since the fuel may not be so good

Wednesday, March 24th, 2010 AT 10:15 AM