1) The Sacker @ the grocery store Slammed my trunk so hard that the entire car JOLTED !
2) Got home to take out groceries, & the Trunk Would NOT Open?
3) Tail, License Place, & 3rd Break Lights showed on Panel Indicator
4) Grocery Manager said to get 3 estimates; however, 75 Miles to one Mercedes Dealership, & 65 to another
who are WAY more expensive than my local mechanic. Mgr. Agreed to bring invoice from my local mechanic
& store would pay to fix.
5) Got the invoice for $579.29 which includes:
$250.08/Labor + $282.80/Parts + $21.32/Supplies + $25.09/Tax = $579.29
6) Services Performed:
*Removal of Trunk Panel/Test Trunk Lock Actuator for Power & Ground, & also Power & Ground @ Tail &
*Removed Paneling & found damaged Wires @ Deck LID Hinges
*Need 2 Tail Lights which are inoperable at the same time, & now Stop Light 3 msg. Appears on Dash.
*Need to repair wiring & replace shorted Tail Light Bulbs.
*Repair & Re-Check Operation
**2.00 6418 5W BULB/BAYONET 5.30
**1.00 211 820 15 56 EXTERIOR LIGHT 277.50
7) The invoice was Faxed to Store Mgr. By my mechanic & he is now saying the grocery store is NOT @ fault due
to the age of the car being a 2003, & none of these issues make any sense? Basically he's accusing me of a
fraudulent act !
* Can you verify in WRITING to support me in this mishap re: the Slamming of my trunk which can be cause for
& the rear light short-out issues which were affected.
H E L P !
Thank you Sooooo Much for your timely response! I Must meet w/him in 30 minutes, 2:15 Texas Time.
have the same problem?
Monday, November 25th, 2013 AT 11:47 AM