Hi and thanks for using 2CarPros. Com.
The drain is located on the side of the transmission. I have attached two pictures of it being removed. Also, here are the directions for draining and refilling the transmission:
Vehicle Maintenance Fluids Fluid - A/T Service and Repair Removal and Replacement Automatic Transmission ATF Replacement
NOTE: Keep all foreign particles out of the transmission.
1. Bring the transmission up to operating temperature (the radiator fan comes on) by driving the vehicle.
2. Park the vehicle on level ground, and turn the engine off.
Note: Use a 3/8 drive ratchet for the drain plug.
3. Remove the drain plug, and drain the automatic transmission fluid (ATF).
NOTE: If a cooler flusher is to be used, refer to ATF Cooler Flushing.
4. Reinstall the drain plug with a new sealing washer.
5. Refill transmission with the recommended fluid into dipstick hole to the upper mark on the dipstick. Always use Honda ATF DW-1 (ATF-Z1 has been replaced with ATF DW-1, Honda Service News Nov 2010) Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF). Using a non-Honda ATF can affect shift quality.
Automatic Transmission Fluid Capacity:
2.7 L (2.9 US qt) at changing
6.0 L (6.3 US qt) at overhaul
Let me know if this is what you needed or if you have other questions.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Tuesday, October 16th, 2018 AT 6:41 PM