MULTIPLE ISSUES

2000 Toyota Corolla

hunterburgess

June, 29, 2010 AT 7:04 PM

2000 Toyota Corolla 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 144500 miles

I have broken door handles on the inside and outside of the car and am curious as to what replacement will cost.

I have 3 power windows that no longer work properly, which I believe to be the motors in those windows. How easy is this to fix or how much would it cost to have it done?

The big problem is that I have been having engine problems - the car takes multiple tries to start, accelerates poorly regardless of the amount of pressure on the accelerator, the engine sounds rough while running, it feels like it's pulling (similar to a person gasping for air while running), and occasionally the oil light triggers, though the oil is not due to be changed. No visible oil leaks have been noted (or any fluid leaks forr that matter) and I have tried running engine and fuel injector cleaner through.

mmprince4000

June, 30, 2010 AT 8:23 AM

You have to remove interior door panels to change door handles.

The engine problem should set a check engine light. Have codes read.

Oil Change & Filter Replacement Honda Accord
Engine Oil Change and Filter Jeep Wrangler
 Oil Change & Filter Replacement Honda Civic