I just brought this Corolla it's great but my battery lite is now ON. It has came on before but then turned off a couple of times. I removed the battery and car stays running. I also removed the alt. And had it checked at autozone just today and it " passed" I looked at 100 Amp fuse located on the positive cable and it looks to be fine. There is a inline 30 Amp fuse also on positive cable whitch was melted, I think it got too hot, but I believe that fuse goes to radio or something else. What could it be?
Thank You Jeff
Saturday, June 3rd, 2006 AT 2:14 AM