GT

1991 Toyota Celica

Maddison

February, 27, 2006 AT 8:03 AM

Hi Guys, I'm thinking of buying a 91 Celica GT and was wondering if anyone can tell me anything that I should look for before buying it. It has 210000kms and is in perfect condition, 4cyl 5spd.I'm hoping it will give me about 30mpg. Any feedback would be appricated.

KGOPEL

March, 12, 2006 AT 1:34 PM

I've got a 93 Celica. No complaints here. They're GREAT cars. One bit of advice though, I'd have a tune up done with that many miles. Check the belts for dry rot and also the timing belt. Good luck.

Maddison

March, 16, 2006 AT 5:12 PM

[quote=" KGOPEL" ]I've got a 93 Celica. No complaints here. They're GREAT cars. One bit of advice though, I'd have a tune up done with that many miles. Check the belts for dry rot and also the timing belt. Good luck.[Thanks for the input, I lucked out and bought the car from the origonal owner and got every reciept for everything that was ever done to the car, including the origonal bill of sale. It was very well maintained and is in great shape, and he gave me a smokin deal, $1600.

Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz
Coolant Drain and Refill Chevrolet Tahoe
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Mercedes ML
Engine Oil Change and Filter BMW X5
Front Brake Pads & Rotor Replacement Chevy
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Honda Rear