WATER PUMP

Toyota Camry

yzergirl

August, 16, 2006 AT 11:13 AM

I am wondering if it is possible for someone to sabotage a water pump. We have a brother who is angry with some of us, and he is an expert at vandalisim. My water pump went out on my 98 camry 2 weeks ago, and now the water pump on my sister's buick went out. Is it possible that he did something to the cars, or is it just coincidence?
Thanks.

Mikeybdman

August, 16, 2006 AT 2:33 PM

Define " went out". Did they start leaking? I can think of a lot better things on a car to sabotage.

yzergirl

August, 17, 2006 AT 11:12 AM

On both cars, they were running fine, they made a strange noise, and on the Camry, it just died and the timing belt went out, but on the buick, the steering wheel couldn't move, both defense mechanisims I assume. They both left puddles of antifreeze on the ground. This is the 8th incident between the two cars in the last 2months.

Mikeybdman

August, 17, 2006 AT 8:19 PM

If you have suspicions, take it to the police. Really hard to tell if the things were done on purpose.

Heater Hose Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Water Pump Replacement Made Easy
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Serpentine Belt Replacement Ford Contour
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevrolet