TURN SIGNAL NOT WORKING

2002 Toyota Camry

dodgers01

August, 24, 2008 AT 7:33 PM

2002 Toyota Camry 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 120, 00 miles

The left turn signal flasher flashes super fast and the right turn signal flashes normal, I purchased the flasher for it, but I cant find where the old one is, since I dont have the manual, I looked in the engine compartment fuse box and under the steering wheel panel, I cant locate it, can you tell me where it is located on this car

Thank You

August, 24, 2008 AT 7:55 PM

Check the front left and rear left bulbs for the turn signal-could be burned-

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_flasher_20.jpg

dodgers01

August, 24, 2008 AT 10:06 PM

Ive been to several Auto parts stores in my area, and cant find the TURN SIGNAL FLASHER RELAY for my 2002 Camry do you know where I can purchase one? If you can send me a link or website that would be great.

dodgers01

August, 24, 2008 AT 10:06 PM

August, 24, 2008 AT 11:50 PM

Sir

You can get the flasher thru 2carpros click the replacement parts on the bottom of your post

Brake Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz ML
Brake Light Bulb Replacement
Headlight Bulb Replacement Volkswagen Jetta