SOMETIMES WANDERS

1995 Toyota Camry

Kurt Kuroly

July, 19, 2007 AT 7:39 AM

I have a 1995 Toyota Camry 2.2L 4cyl. With 95,500 miles on it. I recently purchased this car because my old car was too small for my family. My problem is that the car wanders sometimes. It will feel like I'm on a grated road surface when I'm not. It seems to happen most on concrete surfaces. This is the first mid size car I've owned and I'm wondering if this is normal for a car with a " softer" ride or if something is wrong. Thanks for any insight you can give me.

Wiring Issue?

mhpautos

July, 19, 2007 AT 6:41 PM

Hi there,

Check tyre pressures, are the tyres worn (scrubbing out on the in side or the out side) Test the suspension. A quick indication that a strut is faulty is to bounce a corner (not of the ground) just get it going up and down and let it go, it should only rebound 1 occelation, any more and a faulty strut may be you problem. Have the alignment checked as well as all the bushes & lower ball joints / tie rod ends

Good luck

Mark ( mhpautos)

Engine Oil Change and Filter Saturn LS1
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front
Engine Oil Change and Filter Mini Cooper
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front Ford