DISTRIBUTOR

1995 Toyota Camry

prpcm

May, 26, 2007 AT 10:45 AM

I have a 1995 Camry 4cyl with about 100,000 miles on it. I have been having problems with stalling when it has been running for awhile but now I am having trouble starting it. I want to change the coil in the distributor but I can not remove the distrbutor. I removed the 2 bolts holding it in but it won't budge! Am I missing something? Any help about removing the distributor would be greatly appreciated. P.S- I already replaced the IAC valve, the coolant temp sensor, and the VSV valve. Also when I take the primary resistance reading on the coil it is 1.1 ohms and the range is o.4 to 0.5. The secondary resistance reading is within the correct range. Thank You!

Distributor Popping

May, 26, 2007 AT 2:50 PM

When it dies-look for spark-No spark might be your coil and ignitor or the ignition switch acting up that you are losing the ignition input power to the coil.

Spark Plug Replacement Toyota Tacoma
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Spark Plug Replacement Ford Explorer 4.6L V8