1. Would you consider this a reasonable solution?
2. Is there any thing I should watch for whilst performing this task?
3. My exhaust pipe is 2.5" (inch) diameter. Would a 2.25" (inch) be sufficient?
4. Besides do I need to apply some sealant or a heat proof tape at the joints when I perform this task?
5. Would this be an acceptable solution?
Also, My car since of late changes to the the drive only when the engine temperature reaches 55degrees centigrade. Can you tell me what may be wrong and and a solution to this problem?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
have the same problem?
Sunday, March 28th, 2010 AT 6:15 PM