HEATER FAN MOTOR FUSE?

1994 Toyota 4Runner

Paul Val

March, 20, 2009 AT 1:39 PM

Heater problem
1994 Toyota 4Runner 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 248563 miles

Assuming there is a fuse for the fan blower motor, can anyone tell me where it might be located? The switch operates but the fan won't come on. Thank you very much!

James W.

March, 20, 2009 AT 1:52 PM

Fuse should be #16 in the underdash fuse block. If this fuse is good, you will want to check for 12 volts at the motor itself.

Paul Val

March, 20, 2009 AT 2:00 PM

James,

Wow, what a quick response. I'll check that fuse this afternoon and thank you very much. I'm not sure about the quote part but thanks again?

Paul Val

James W.

March, 20, 2009 AT 3:37 PM

There is also a speed control resistor in the heater box under the dash that is prone to burn out. If you want to send me your email address, I'll ship you a copy of the diagram.

Paul Val

March, 27, 2009 AT 10:04 AM

Jim,

It seems that I don't have enough posts to send you a PM with my email address. Any way that you can describe to me where that resistor is? Thanks in advance. I get the quote thing now, so " Don't fall in love because it can stick to your face!&Quot;

James W.

March, 28, 2009 AT 11:39 PM

The blower speed resistor should be under the dash on the heater box with 4 or 5 fairly heavy wires going to it.

Change Your Blower Fan Motor Like a Pro
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe