There is a relearn that I have tried to send you several time. Every time I try, it deletes what I sent. I am going to try one more time. Make sure to delete any trouble codes prior to doing this. If it resets while you are in the process, delete them again so the ECM can continue to learn.
Relearn without a scanner:
1. The engine speed is between 450-4,000 RPM.
2. The manifold absolute pressure (MAP) is greater than 5 kPa.
3. The mass air flow (MAF) is greater than 2 g/s.
4. The ignition 1 voltage is greater than 10 volts.
5. Start and idle the engine in Park for 3 minutes.
6. With a scan tool, monitor desired and actual RPM.
7. The ECM will start to learn the new idle cells and Desired RPM should start to decrease.
8. Ignition OFF for 60 seconds.
9. Start and idle the engine in Park for 3 minutes.
Important: During the drive cycle the check engine light may come on with idle speed DTCs. If idle speed codes are set, clear codes so the ECM can continue to learn.
10. After the 3 minute run time the engine should be idling normal.
If the engine idle speed has not been learned the vehicle will need to be driven at speeds above 70 km/h (44 mph) with several decelerations and extended idles.
11. After the drive cycle, the engine should be idling normally.
If the engine idle speed has not been learned, turn OFF the ignition for 60 seconds and repeat step 6.
12. Once the engine speed has returned to normal, clear DTCs.
Please let me know if you got this.
Sunday, December 2nd, 2018 AT 6:01 PM