I have a 95 Impreza L 155,000 2wd, 5sp
I was changing my Right front axle and to get to the pin that is in the axle close to the tranny I disconnected some of the wiring haness.
I finished and connected everything back up and when I went to start it, nothing happened.
I mean no lights, door buzzer nothing. Completely dead.
1. DO I have to reset something to get it to start?
2. Would a fuse gone bad?
3. Could the fuseable link be a problem?
4. Possibility of the ignition fuse gone bad.
Things I've tried:
1. I tried to compression start it.
2. I dissconnected the battery to see if it would reset.
3. I've checked wires to see if the pulled out.
4. Rechecked my connections.
5. Checked fuses.
6. I tried jump starting as well
It acts when I try to compression start that it isn't getting any current to start.
It ran like a top prior to me messing with it.
Thanks in advance
One other thing is when I dissconnect the fuseable link the door buzzer comes on and when I connect it again the buzzer goes off if that helps. But still no lights or anything else.
Monday, September 3rd, 2007 AT 9:09 AM