HI and thanks for using 2CarPros.com.
First, before replacing the starter, test it. Here are directions for doing it:
Once you are confident the starter is bad, here is a link with general directions for replacement:
Here are the directions specific to your vehicle for replacement:
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Remove cooling fan assembly.
3. Remove serpentine drive belt.
4. Remove A/C compressor upper support brace.
5. Lay A/C compressor in fan opening.
6. Raise and support vehicle.
7. Disconnect engine oil cooler lines at flex connection.
8. Remove bolts from flywheel inspection cover.
9. Remove bolts from starter.
10. Disconnect starter motor wiring.
11. Remove starter motor.
12. Reverse procedure to install. Torque starter motor attaching bolts to 32 ft. lbs.
Let me know if this helps. If you have other questions, feel free to ask.
Friday, November 2nd, 2018 AT 7:38 PM