SLOW THROTTLE RESPONSE

2003 Chevrolet Silverado

caleba2012

April, 16, 2013 AT 8:07 AM

When I first start my truck my throttle is very hesitant, and my truck feels like it has no power at all. If I let it idle after trying to run it, it feels like its gonna die. It almost sounds like it is cammed. I have changed my PCV valve cleaned my air intake and throttle body. I either think it is my o2 sensors or my coil pack. Please share your info with me.

April, 16, 2013 AT 10:50 AM

Use a gage and check for proper fuel pressure fuel pressure. Can you check for applicable trouble codes? Some of the national brand autostores will check codes for free.

April, 16, 2013 AT 10:55 AM

I forgot to ask litre size of engine?

caleba2012

April, 16, 2013 AT 3:13 PM

It's a 5.3 v8, I took to autozone and they said it was the MAF, I changed it and it is still doing that. The check engine light flashes when I press on the gas.

April, 17, 2013 AT 7:30 AM

What was the actual code number? The code doesn't tell you what to replace, just that the system thinks there is a problem on that circuit, somewhere.

Easily Clean Your Throttle Bore Like a Pro
Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic 2006-2011
Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Air Filter Replacement Scion XD